TODAY I SMILED...
~ Bob easily fixed my passenger door with a tiny crowbar. I haven't been able to let anyone sit aside me in my car for the past year and a half because I couldn't get the door open. It was knocked into a dent in which it was binding with the metal before it and I could only open it a half of inch. His two minute car operation probably saved me $200 in labor!
~ Liz and Bob had a lovely picnic dinner spread for us today. We ate strawberry and watermelon pieces in the dining room. I enjoyed a orange wine cooler, followed with a blackberry cooler. We then had barbecued ribs, cheeseburgers, pasta salad, cole slaw and marshmallow salad outside at the picnic table.
~ Meeting Tagalong, the sweet and handsome 65-pound 5-month-old Limburger puppy that Liz and Bob were babysitting for the week. He is reddish brown in color with black coloring his face.
No comments:
Post a Comment