Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Comfy naptime, Halloween decor, Special sauce

TODAY I SMILED...

~ After turning to lay on my stomach during a "before work" nap, Smokie decides to take a nap laying on my back

~ The lady who runs the small Hallmark/convenience store in our work building has kept a big pumpkin face metallic mug on her counter for the longest time to hold straws in. I mentioned to her once before how much I like it and she told me that I can have it one day. I told her again today that I really like it and she sold me her "originally priced at $8.99" mug for $2. I love Halloween decor and it will fit right in.

~ On the way home from work I stop at McD's for a grilled chicken sandwich and two small cheeseburgers -all three with Big Mac sauce. I just recently thought of asking for The Sauce to be put on my smaller burgers, 'tis so yum!

No comments: