Monday, September 8, 2008

Cool colon, Reading my mind, Chilling out while staying in

TODAY I SMILED...

~ Dad passed his colonoscopy test and we were to the hospital and back within three hours. While discussing the results the doctor showed us a few pictures of dad's colon and answered my question before I could ask "No, you can't take this home with you. Everybody asks if they can, I don't know why, but they do." My reply? "Bummer."

~ While dad was undergoing his test I walked to the cafeteria to grab something for breakfast. I put some sausage links and French Toast on a plate and went off to find syrup. I must have looked confused and a wee bit lost, a sweet man looked at me and helped with a "Are you looking for syrup? It's at the beginning section."

~ Staying home for the afternoon and evening to chill, relax and listen to the rain fall outside

No comments: