~ After backing out of my drive to go to work I give a small hand wave to the new man who just moved in across the street. He waved back and I repeated my action with a bit more oomph.
~ Mary stops by my desk during break and asks if dad has found his car yet. She's been searching the streets and has her husband and son doing so as well. She's very concerned about him though they've never met.
~ Reading in today's Dear Abby, by Jeanne Phillips, "My mother used to say there are two kinds of people in this world: those who walk into a room and their attitude says, "Here I am!" And those who walk into a room and their attitude says, "There you are!" The there-you-are type is always the most popular."
~ Mary stops by my desk during break and asks if dad has found his car yet. She's been searching the streets and has her husband and son doing so as well. She's very concerned about him though they've never met.
~ Reading in today's Dear Abby, by Jeanne Phillips, "My mother used to say there are two kinds of people in this world: those who walk into a room and their attitude says, "Here I am!" And those who walk into a room and their attitude says, "There you are!" The there-you-are type is always the most popular."
No comments:
Post a Comment