Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ball of brains, Trivia pursuit, Din-din

TODAY I SMILED...

~ Buying a "ball of brains" for dad, AJ, Anne, Sara, and one for me. It's a see-through plastic, sort of like a stress reliever ball, full of tiny plastic brains. I give one to AJ and tell her "Here ya go, squeeze this when you feel you need more brains!" I give one to dad and tell him "Here ya go, squeeze this when you feel like your losing your mind!" I joke and tell them I'm going to put mine in the bathroom, for the times I feel like I shit my brains out.

~ Carole calls me from a birthgday party asking "We're all sitting here trying to think of the Kevin Costner and Sean Young movie, out about 20 years ago,..." I remember seeing it at the theater and Know I know it. After a couple moments of research (I was on the net) I answer "oh! here it is! "No Way Out!" "Thanks!" I love to be able to help with questions like these!

~ We find Saturday night dinner at Max & Erma's, where I dine on incredible Chicken Tortilla Soup and a scrumptious Chicken Salad Croissant, and enjoy a Pomegranate Fizz to drink,

No comments: