Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday Package, Welcoming Committee, Caramel Corniness

TODAY I SMILED...
~ Receiving a birthday package from Kristie, newly pregnant and due May 25th!, in the mail. She sent me a Horror Classics 4-movie pack, a mini digital “American Idol” camera, and a “signed!” birthday card. Being the frugal genius she is, she usually doesn’t sign her cards so I can reuse them ( ~though I never do! I like to keep my cards!)

~ As I drive up to my house after work it dawns on me that no one will be there to welcome me home anymore, and then I see Smokie, sitting in the front room window, watching my car pull in

~ After throwing back a handful of Better Made’s Caramel Corn in my mouth I take a swig of water and get a kick out of how it dissolves to just caramel crumbs

1 comment:

LarryG said...

what a delicious day!