Thursday, October 9, 2008

Comcast comes through, Lots of chums, Birds getting ready

TODAY I SMILED...

~ Thirty minutes after I call Comcast to find out where the closest location is to bring my old cable boxes, controls and wires, an employee calls to say he'll be in my neighborhood and save me a trip

~ I called Carole to see how dad is doing, she told me that when Jesse and his wife Carol visited him yesterday he was found in the dining room chatting with a big bunch of new friends

~ A big group of birds have been flying about outside our work window and with each new day they seem to be practicing their grouping and V-formations to fly down south for the winter

1 comment:

LarryG said...

comcast synergy!
that's cool

hooray for Dad!

send us your tired, your poor, your geese ;)
we are seeing the geese here in N. Alabama