Friday, December 12, 2008

Mail call, Sweet scent, Wickedly fun WordJong

TODAY I SMILED...

~ After receiving a 1st class bulky letter in the mail with $1.17 placed on for postage, addressed to “Molly”, someone who doesn’t live in my house, I decide to track down the sender and deliver it myself, rather than write “return to sender – wrong address” and send it back to the post office. I look up her phone number on-line, call, and speak with a man who knows Molly, but not her address. After I arrive home from work I notice the answering machine light blinking. It’s the sender, who is very appreciative and happy I am helping her resend her nieces birthday card, giving me the correct number to write over my number and telling me to just pop it back in my box and the postman will take care of it. I am happy to help her, I know I wouldn’t enjoy needing to make another post office trip to pay even more money and send a card out twice.

~ Relaxing with the scent of Lavender incense permeating the air

~ Finding Club Pogo’s WordJong to be a most addictive game, as I play until 3:00 in the morning

No comments: