Friday, January 2, 2009

Dream cat, Cheap gas, Posties

TODAY I SMILED...

~ Waking up remembering a dream I just had in which I was sitting in my church's school cafeteria watching an informal court case taking place. For some reason Smokie automatically appeared in my arms, which were empty a second before. "Hi Smokie! How did you get here?", I asked. A lady in my dream smiled and said "Oh! You have a cat!" I replied "Yes, he comes with me everywhere I go!" It was weird having a dream in which I didn't feel it was a dream, as dreams usually go, but I knew inside my dream that Smokie was from my daily life and not the realm I was dreaming in.

~ I paid $1.76 for gas on my way home from the bank, then noticed that the gas at my usual station was $1.82. I'm glad I didn't hold off that extra 5 or so blocks!

~ Receiving a lovely postcard from Sia of the Philipines.

No comments: