TODAY I SMILED…
~ Hanging out with Kristie. Always generous, she came over equipped with presents – B-52s Funplex Remix cd and pins, astrology gold coin, Avon basics hand cream, Beauty Boutique Beauty Palette, assorted writing paper, and religious Shepherd bracelets. I bought her lunch at Hi-Grade Steakhouse (which she lost about a half hour afterward, the fun of pregnancy!) We also visited her father; it was good to see him again too.
~ After walking into Hi-Grade’s, a restaurant I go to several times a year but haven’t been to in awhile, waitress Frankie asks if I’d like my regular table, as I always sit by the back wall window. Kris needed a warmer table so Frankie led us to what she dubbed as the warmest table in the room. It was cool being remembered though and having a “regular table”!
~ Finding myself at Target’s with Kris where I decided to buy a Walkman/batteries so I could listen to the John Edward tape I checked out from the library. I haven’t had a working tape player in years!
1 comment:
regular table! awesome, and friends are super>.
Post a Comment