Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lucky ticket, Seeing green, Getting out fast

TODAY I SMILED...

~ Winning $20 in today’s contest at work.
We work hard to earn our contest ticket by closing pledge promises, and only 10(out of 25)people could win one on Friday and one on Saturday. I won one on both days! Yep, I rock that much! Out of 20 tickets, only 7 won prizes. And I won a very cool $20! That means I can splurge for another bag of nacho cheese Doritos, jar of kosher spear dill pickles, and a good size bag of shelled almonds!

~ Seeing big patches of green grass throughout the city, now that this week-end's weather has melted so much snow.

~ Our percentage of closed calls today was so high, we were able to leave work 4 hours early.

1 comment:

LarryG said...

that is so cool that you got to take a bit of time off from work! Awesome and amazing!