Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Groovy Light, Soul Song, Post Surgery

TODAY I SMILED...

~ My lava lamp came in the mail! Much thanks goes to AT&T for the $100 Visa gift card I received for signing my laptop up with them. I used it, all on Amazon.com, to buy Coleman Booster Cables for my car, blue/silver lava lamp, Clinique Happy cologne, 'Ravensburger Emerald Paradise' 1,000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle, Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose by Choquette (used book).

~ Walking out of dad's room I heard the prettiest church music being played a couple units down, it had a Gregorian Chant tempo sung with English words. Quite soothing to the ear.

~ At dad's 'day after cataract surgery' appointment, Dr. Kronenburg told us his eye is looking good. Which was quite a relief since he had taken his bandage off over night and missed quite a few eye drops.

No comments: