Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Off With The Roof, Off With Their Heads, Off With The Rules

TODAY I SMILED...

~ Walking out of work at the end if the day and into beautiful weather. Val yells over to me "Melissa! Are you going to put your roof down?!"

~ Popping into the theater after work to watch Alice In Wonderland 3D at Fairlane, 5:00 show.

~ After a couple leaves the theater through the side door, a door that is not used to enter the building (unless you want to risk being caught and enter free), three young men run up and say "Hey! Leave that open!" They don't hold the door open, but it's open enough for it to be entered if they're fast enough, and they were indeed fast enough. I feel a bit ticked off they got away with this, but I know I'd try the same if I had the opportunity and felt daring enough.

No comments: