TODAY I SMILED...
~ As I lay on my newly obtained queen-sized bed this morning, Smokie jumps up to lie down too. There's ample room for a kitty to rest beside me, but he chooses his cozy place on the back of my legs.
~ I decide at the very very Very last minute not to go into work to put in some overtime, then called Sharice to let her know I won't be in after I said I would, and spent the time to visit dad and went for a bite to eat.
~ Eating dinner at Hi-Grade Steak House & Bar-B-Q, a restaurant that feels like a second home. It is just two blocks away from my house and I've benn going there since before grandma passed away in 1979. It use to have jukeboxes and she'd love to play "I Never Promised You A Rose Garden" by Lynn Anderson, "My Melody Of Love" by Bobby Vinton, and "My Life" by Billy Joel
No comments:
Post a Comment