TODAY I SMILRD...
- Talked to Betty on the phone, she is so hard to get a hold of! (Sad though, she informed me that Rick, the leader of our company, was actually fired last week! Heidi texted me that many changes will be taking place. I wonder if I'll actually make it back there to work again. On Wednesday it will be 6 months since I've been gone with assorted medical problems -broken hip, bed ulcers which needed skin vac treatment, C diff, weak wobbly muscles)
- Betty told me that Keith still has the pretty paper creatures I made for him on his desk. I made him an origami cat for Christmas last year, and an origami crane while in the hospital.
- Watching I Love Lucy, a series from the mid-50's starring Lucille Ball And Desi Arnaz. I love that show -probably the funniest TV show ever produced!
No comments:
Post a Comment