TODAY I SMILED...
~ All my broken cell phone needed was the battery to be removed and placed back in my phone and I was in business again! I thought it was broke for the past week, and was expecting to be told I would need to buy a new one, but, nope, I was lucky! We were in and out of the phone store within five minutes, the clerk told me that if it should have the same problems again some day, which consisted of not being able to send a text, change the volume, and make a call, dial *73 and it should help!
~ Betty brought Keith's walker over for me to borrow. Thank You Keith! (...which is what I told him by text AND e-mail!) "And yes he still has your origami creatures on his desk", she told me.
~ Carole told me that my car is not broke, it's starting just fine. The remote control is simply not working, and that is MUCH better than what I feared!
No comments:
Post a Comment