Saturday, July 14, 2012

Floor Scraping, New Groceries, Fried Fairs

TODAY I SMILED...

~ As I walk out of dialysis for the day, John and another dialysis technician poke fun at the LOUD scraping noise my old walker makes as it scrapes across the floor, they notice I have a new walker -one that cannot be made fun of too easily!

~ The day after Carole has gone grocery shopping for me presents me with assorted delicious yummies in the house -diet orange Crush soda, chocolate fudge pop tarts, cream cheese for my bagels, chocolate Ensure, ...ooooooh yum!

~ Watching a show on the Travel Channel about state fairs, and the oh so delicious foods they present, one city has deep fried butter, one has deep fried gum, and another deep fried watermelon! I got curious about Michigan's State Fair, came to find out it hasn't been open since 2008, but it will be open once again this year in Novi.

No comments: