Thursday, July 26, 2012

Work Picnic, The Grace Of Gracie, The Machine Says

TODAY I SMILED...

~ Spoke to Lisa, the evening receptionist at CSS, and found out there was going to be a work picnic. I believed she said tomorrow and I swore at God with mucho gusto. I texted Betty to see if she was going and she told me it is next week, and invited me. I wrote back with a "YES!"

~ As I sat outside dialysis waiting for Bob technician Gracie walked by, stopped to say hi, saw that the wind had blown a piece of hair into my mouth, and flipped it away with her finger.

~ As a young dialysis technician walks by, the machine starts beeping and I tell him it is saying I could leave twenty minutes early. He laughs and says "You know, I was trying to find a come back for that but just couldn't find one!"

No comments: