Friday, August 3, 2012

CSS summer picnic, Baby Keith, Turtle

TODAY I SMILED...

~ Attended CSS's summer picnic with Betty. It was great seeing friends who like me -Heidi, LaRhonda, Carmalita. Josh and Keith had already come and gone, and I was soooooo looking forward to seeing Keith. Betty's cousin Maria came with us, and Betty brought along a delicious spaghetti salad she made. On the way there we went to Michael's liqueur store where we picked up some frozen drinks -I had a strawberry daiquiri

~ LaRhonda and her friend gave me a plastic animal they had and told me they had even named it -"Baby Keith". I don't know how loud she said that, or who heard it, but who all knows I like Keith is a big question too. Then again, as Betty said, "Whoever needs to hear, heard it."

~ After leaving the picnic Betty drove to Dairy Dan so I could satisfy my sweet tooth. I told her I wanted something with Mackinac Island Fudge or Rocky Road ice cream. They only had chocolate, vanilla, and swirl, so she got a Turtle. Really quite good -vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and warm caramel sauce sitting in a chocolate covered waffle bowl -VERY good!

No comments: