Friday, September 12, 2008

Angel Remembrances, On-line Laying Down, My Favorite Lady

TODAY I SMILED...

~ Dad's sisters visited, bringing a scrumptious Botana from Mexican Fiesta for lunch. Before they left I had each of them choose one of mom's Seraphim angels to take home with them to remember ma by. They were surprised at first but very happy I did so.

~ My laptop is now wireless! Yay! I never thought I'd see the day on which I can lay on my sofa and use a computer

~ Remembering my funny, sweet, and loving mom who would have been 74 years old today. She passed away on July 15, 2005 and there hasn't been one day that has gone by on which I haven't thought of her. She loved Bob Seger tunes, the color yellow, daisies, collecting angels and frogs, and having her back scratched often. She made my absolute favorite meal on my birthday every year -gnocchis ...And Good God How I Do Miss Her Gnocchis!!!

No comments: