Saturday, September 13, 2008

Safe and sound, Music to moan to, Dinner and dessert

TODAY I SMILED...

~ Hearing Kristi, a very good friend who moved to Houston two years ago, and her chipper voice on the phone letting me know that Hurricane Ike gave her no grief

~ Sitting in my bedroom on my day off, preparing my playlist for Halloween season, on a lovely gray and rainy day

~ Eating at Beaver's Creek with dad and Aunt Jeannie for dinner. I had French Onion Soup with extra cheese, Mac & Cheese, cornbread muffin, cole slaw and a Sprite. We each ordered a dessert. Dad ordered a ice cream sundae of sorts that he made me split with him. I ordered their plate of soft and warm chocolate chip cookies that I took home in a carry-out box so I can eat them during late movie TV

No comments: