TODAY I SMILED...
~ Waking up from a colorful dream in which I attended our city carnival. All sorts of characters and roped off divisions under the big top taunted my mind. People stood in a line to look into a boiling pot. They said they saw nothing in it. When I looked I told the lady showing it that I saw faces in it. She said I didn't. I said that, yes, I did. She said I didn't because the police didn't allow it. In the next scenario I was suppose to play a stand up piano for the crowd because when I sat on a bench it squeaked. I said I didn't play and was then told I have "negative fingers". Throughout the day I thought of how I could make my fingers work magic.
~ While flipping through dad's stack of recent magazines, magazines I bring in from the box for him everyday, but hardly notice, I notice that National Geographic has a recent article about York, England, "the most haunted city in the world" they label it...a must read
~ After arriving at my desk for work Tina told me she didn't know I collected Annie Lee items, that she collects Annie Lee artwork too, she adores Annie Lee...she spoke so fast about her passion for Annie Lee collectibles that I couldn't tell her that the Annie Lee mug on my desk belongs to the girl who sits there in the day shift.
No comments:
Post a Comment