Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Helloooo Laptop, I Love It -Yea Yea Yea, Pleasing after tweezing

TODAY I SMILED…

~ Picking up my laptop from Best Buy. I took it in a week ago after it flat-lined and wouldn’t come back up. The moment I showed it to the Geek Squad it came on. He kept it a week for a diagnostics test. My bill was zero; I still have no idea what was wrong with it. It died as I was looking at an e-mail greeting card featuring a turkey being stabbed in a Psycho shower scene I was going to send my cousin. I think it scared my hard drive just a wee bit.

~ Still thinking about the movie Across The Universe, a video I picked up from the library and watched two days ago. When a movie stays in my mind and keeps me smiling two days after watching it I can safely say it’s one of my favorites.

~ Admiring my results after giving my eyebrows a much needed beauty treatment.

No comments: