TODAY I SMILED...
~ Lunching with the Angel Club at Claddagh's Irish Pub in Livonia. There were four of us (Sherry, Liz, Aunt Jeanie and I) this month, it was a fun and relaxing get-together.
~ Finding some really cute clothes at my local thrift store! A beautiful green Pea Coat, powder blue sweater, nice gray sweater, and a gorgeous green empress-style blouse cost just under $6.50!
~ My first Tai Chi class was quite cool! It was relaxing, fun, and very, Very detailed (and we only accomplished a couple first steps!)
ANGEL CLUB LUNCH: Claddagh's Irish Pub in Livonia with AJ, Sherry, and Liz. I ordered Guinness Onion Soup (the second after I accidentally ordered "French Onion Soup" I rectified myself!), fish sandwich, fries (and requested some of their Irish onion dip & seasoned sour cream for dipping) and ice tea. AJ asked if I'd like to split a Bread Pudding. After reading "Warm & Tipsy Bread Pudding -Homemade with Brioche bread, apples & raisins, finished with whiskey cream sauce & fresh whipped cream. Definitely big enough to share!" I definitely agreed! It was all very delicious! Lunch, including tip, was $25
NEWS OF THE DAY: I enjoyed driving Hines Drive on this quiet, rainy morning. Listened to my favorite CD to relax to, "The Most Relaxing Classical Album in the World...Ever!"
It's been fun meeting with the Angel Club once a month these past few months but I think they'll be changing their lunch day back to Thursdays -a day I can't make due to work. I'll ask the for the day off for their Christmas party, as I always do. I may start up a Angel Meet Up Group to get together for lunch on Mondays.
Our Tai Chi teacher, Wendy Williams, told us that to keep our minds focused, on and off the tai chi floor (she specifically said "in traffic jams" as well!), we are to keep the tip of our tongue touching the back of our front two teeth. She even demonstrated it with two students, by pushing down on their raised right arm, how we are weak when we don't and are strong when we do!
I watched Dancing With The Stars. I liked Mark Dascascos the best, though Donny Osmond was quite good in the new dance off section.
No comments:
Post a Comment