TODAY I SMILED...
~ Welcoming Autumn –my favorite season of the year! I especially love October; I enjoy October so much I’ve considered putting the word on my license plate!
~ Looking at Autumn avatars before I head out to work. Autumn pictures are beautiful with their colored leaves, pumpkins, apples, etc.
~ Hearing LaRonda greet me with a “Happy Birthday, Melissa!” No, it’s not my real birth date, but I wish her a happy birthday all year round just for kicks because she sort of starts celebrating hers a month ahead –and so vibrantly! In return she wishes me a happy birthday throughout the year too!
NEWS OF THE DAY: Today would have been mom's "real" birthday if she was still with us. She would have been 75. She always celebrated her birthday on September 12th because that was the date her doctor accidentally put on her birth certificate. And because that was the date she always celebrated being born on, that's the date we put on her tombstone. It was ironic though, the first time dad and I went to the place who made it her last name misspelled upon it! It was the first time that ever happened to them they told us, they showed us that their order form had the name spelled correctly! I think it was mom's shout out to us that she saw what we did!
Markita told Pam and I that Karen had a heart attack today. Karen just found out a couple weeks ago that she has a hole in her heart. Karen worked with us for a couple years and was fired about a week ago for using her cell phone on the job after being told not to several times. I hope all will be alright for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment