TODAY I SMILED...
~ Sitting with Carole before going to dialysis, watching Tuesday's Trust Us With Your Life. She had been looking forward to it because Rick Gervais was on it this week. She forgot to tape it but because she told me how funny it was last week I decided to start taping it. I totally enjoyed hearing her, hearing someone, laugh.
~ I told Catherine how talented she is after she placed her DrawSomething Elvis drawing on Facebook, and now I have someone else to play this fun game with!
- In today's mail I received snail mail from Karen which included a picture of me and mom, and a picture of me and Christopher, taken years ago. She wrote "Pardon my snail mail...but sometimes it is actually nice to get." I LOVE snail mail!
~ Bob treated me to Taco Bell on the way home from dialysis. Combo #10 -my favorite! Two crunchy tacos, a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, and a large diet Mountain Dew -soooo yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment