TODAY I SMILED...
~ My wound doctor said that I have his approval to go back to work again. My wound is improving much. I haven't worked since January 4th due to braking my hip, and all sorts of things happening to me in the hospital -C-Diff, bed ulcer surgeries, and infections.
~ After Carole and the girls arrive at my place I tell Sara "You know, I haven't seen you do a cartwheel across the room yet!" I remind her that last week when they were over, after Dave changed my furniture around, that she said she likes how it is now so, she can do a cartwheel in my living room! After saying that she cartwheels, Anne does one also. She's taller and didn't't foresee herself landing onto the cardboard box that holds my medical bandages! She was Ok, said she was sorry and not ouch, so that was good!
~ Dinner was easy and good -the remaining 6" of yesterday's seafood sub from Subway that Carole bought me yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment