Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dizzy Dream, Doll Face, Chilling With The Classics

TODAY I SMILED...
~ Realizing that the dream I had this morning about being late for work was just that, just a crazy little dream

~ Seeing the pictures Kristie shares with us on Facebook of her 4-month- old sweetie Sara

~ Listening to my favorite classical music as I drive home from work. After hearing rudeness in people’s voices pour out all night over the phone lines, Bach and Beethoven sound even more beautiful.

NEWS OF THE DAY:
I wanted to get some Taco Bell after work but saw that the windows are boarded up and the lights are off. My going-home-from-work Taco Bell is closed! I haven’t had Taco Bell, or any fast food, for about a month, which I’m really quite proud of, but I saw a picture of that new Chicken Ranch Gordita and want to try it. I’ll get my Taco Bell fix when I’m more desperate for it and don’t mind going to the other side if Telegraph or driving down to Michigan Ave. (or stop closer to work, around 10 mile).

The phone rang around midnight and I thought it was going to be Aunt Jeannie. I was just about to pop my Swanson boneless fried chicken/mashed potatoes/corn/brownie TV dinner into the oven and watch “Destination Truth”. It was Bette, who sits in front of me at work; she had a hard day at work and wanted to chat a bit. I wanted to just chill out with my food and my tellie, but I empathized and listened. It’s nice to know that I’m not always an inconsiderate "B".

No comments: